In case you cannot access an article or book chapter, please contact the first author for a copy.
1. Avelino, F., Wittmayer, J.M., Kemp, R. and A. Haxeltine (2017) Special issue on: Transformative Social Innovation and Game changers. Ecology and Society. https://www.ecologyandsociety.org/issues/view.php?sf=114
2. Backhaus, J., Genus, A., Lorek, S., Vadovics, E. & Wittmayer, J. M. (eds.) (2018). Social Innovation and Sustainable Consumption: Research and Action for Societal Transformation. London: Routledge. https://www.routledge.com/
3. Smith, A., Fressoli, M., Arond, E. and D. Abrol (2016) Grassroots Innovation Movements, Routledge, London
4. Wittmayer, J.M., Pel, B., Avelino, F. and T. Bauler (2017) Special issue on: Methodological challenges for Social Innovation Research. European Public and Social Innovation Review. http://pub.sinnergiak.org/index.php/esir/index
5. Bartels, K. and J.M. Wittmayer (edited volume accepted, submission January 2018) Action Research in Policy Analysis: Critical and Relational Approaches to Sustainability Transitions. Routledge: Oxfordshire
6. Smith, A. and A. Light (2017) Cultivating sustainable developments with makerspaces, Special Issue of the open journal Liinc em Revista on Citizen Science and Citizen Labs.
Stay informed. Subscribe for project updates by e-mail.